PUBLIC OFFICE ACCESS – CLOSURE NOTICE
(BOOKING OFFICE ONLY)
COACH SERVICES REMAIN OPERATIONAL
COVID-19 UPDATE 27/03/2020
39 Albert Street, Busselton
South West Coach Lines services REMAIN OPERATIONAL. Please be advised effective as of 16:30 Friday 27/03/2020 our Busselton Booking Office is closed to the general public. This decision has been made for the health and safety of our customers and staff members. Our office will remain manned and can be contacted BY PHONING (08) 9753 7700 within our business hours (07:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday) or online. Please ensure you check our current timetables as some minor changes have occurred.
We ask our passengers to please refer to the below travel information issued by the Department of health.
Travelling to your isolation location
Wherever possible, if you need to travel to your location for isolation (for example, travelling from the airport), you are advised to use a personal mode of transport, such as a car, to minimise exposure to others.
If you need to use public transport (e.g. taxis, ride-hail services, trains, buses and trams), you must take the following precautions:
• Wear a surgical mask, if available;
• Avoid direct contact with other passengers, drivers and transport staff;
• Practise good hand hygiene and cough/sneeze hygiene:
• wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
• cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.